Good players, good team. Great players, great team.
Are you a professional seeking to join a great team? We are hiring! We are looking for qualified individuals who have the skills and abilities to advance an already great team. Please use the information below and click the button to apply for a particular position. Thank you and we hope to be working with you soon!
Select a position below to show details.
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders involving roofing, windows, siding, and gutters from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based and insurance sales claims approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Must possess at least 1 year experience in the roofing, windows, siding, gutters, and insurance claims sector.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and email.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a determined work ethic, and an excellent attitude.
General Summary and Requirements
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at residential and commercial construction projects.
- May operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- May clean and prepare sites, install roofing, windows, siding, gutter system, drywall, painting, and other general construction duties.
- Will clean up rubble and debris and remove waste materials.
- May assist other craft workers.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Excellent stamina is required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
- Provide Worker’s Compensation as required by law.
- Must keep with OSHA compliancy and prevention practices.
- Must treat customer, residential or commercial property with the utmost care, respect, and consideration.
If you are interested to inquire about a position not listed here, use the form to submit your inquiry. Please do not use the standard contact form if you are inquiring about employment. Thank you.